HEALTH, SAFETY, SECURITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) is an integral part of the Management Philosophy of HASCOL Petroleum Limited (HPL). HPL Aims to achieve Business Excellence and Strives to Protect People, Assets, Environment and Reputation.
This Commitment is in the best interests of our Employees, Contractors, Customers, Stakeholders and the Community at large.
In order to contribute to Sustainable Development, HPL is committed to:
- Providing Safe, Secure and Healthy Work Environment with a cautionary attitude by exercising Responsible Care;
- Achieving a Generative HSSE Culture to Prevent Incidents and Reducing our Environmental Footprint; and
- Complying with Legal Requirements, Internal Standards and adopt Best Practices.
To realize the above, we hereby declare our intention to:
- Set HSSE Targets and Goals annually to measure Performance for Continual improvement
- Reduce HSSE Risks arising from our Operations to a reasonably acceptable level
- Provide Training/Awareness to our Employees to perform Safely
- Maintain high standard of Emergency Response Capability
- Prevent Accidents, Occupational Diseases, Fire Cases and Pollution
- Empower Employees and Contractors to report Non-compliances or Unsafe Conditions/Acts and to take immediate remedial measures to Prevent Incidents
- Promote Pollution Prevention, Resource Conservation, GHG Emissions Management, and Horticulture
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with Company HSSE Policy
- Ensure that contractors’ HSSE performance is in line with our Standards
This Policy shall be regularly reviewed to ensure ongoing suitability.
Employees and Contractors have responsibility to comply with this Policy and maintain high level of HSSE standards.